PhytoDabs High Terp Drops 2-Pack: Sedating Terpenes (Linalool & Myrcene) – Full Spectrum CBD Drops
Save 25% off with this combo pack! This combo pack contains terpenes that can have a more sedating effect when combined: Linalool and Myrcene.
Build your favorite entourage effect: PhytoTerps isolated terpenes are the foundation for terpene exploration. These botanically-sourced terpenes are also the building blocks of PhytoDabs High Terp Isolate’s custom strain profiles. PhytoTerps are sourced from high-quality plants excluding medical marijuana, and are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS). PhytoTerps Terpenes are blended into this formulation using advanced homogenization technology that reduces the droplet size for increased absorption.
Use alone or combine with other High Terp Drops to explore terpene synergy in a highly customizable edible form. These drops are made with high-CBD full spectrum ethanol extract of Colorado hemp from the PhytoFamily Farms Network. PhytoFamily Farms partners with local farmers to produce high-quality hemp plants with sustainable farming practices. Coconut MCT OIl base for increased absorption and a smooth flavor.
Have you had your terps today?
Check out the PhytoFamily Blog to learn more about Terpenes!
This 2-Pack Contains:
- High Terp Drops – Linalool (1 bottle, 30ml)
- High Terp Drops – Myrcene (1 bottle, 30ml)
Compare to Other Drops:
- Rao Cold-Processed Drops have no added terpenes. They have a high concentration of pure hemp terpenes that are preserved by the cold-processing technology.
- PhytoFamily Originals 2500mg CBD Hemp Drops have no added terpenes. They have a lush green color and a rich spicy hemp flavor. They have a higher concentration of CBD.
- each bottle is 30 ml (1 fl oz)
- 1000mg of hemp extract per bottle
- Contains added PhytoTerps terpenes from botanical sources
- Full spectrum hemp extract
- Light color
- High in naturally occurring hemp terpenes
- Made with coconut MCT Oil base for increased absorption
- Advanced homogenization technology reduces the droplet size of the cannabinoids in the mixture for increased absorption.
- Made with Colorado hemp
- Alcohol-free tincture formulation
- Not suitable for pets – animals can be very sensitive to terpenes and may have allergies to the plants they are sourced from. For pets, try PhytoFamily Spectrum Strain 600mg CBD Drops.
Linalool is a monoterpenoid. It’s effects include calming, uplifting, soothing, relaxing, sedating especially when combined with myrcene. Linalool sources include mint, laurel, citrus, lavender, basil, neroli, rose.. It’s flavor is floral, spicy, complex, and has hemp notes.
Myrcene is a monoterpene. It’s effects include soothing, calming, muscle relaxation, sedating especially when combined with linalool. Myrcene sources include hops, thyme, lemongrass, mango, basil, bay leaf. It’s flavor is earthy, complex, and hempy.
Linalool Drops: MCT oil from coconuts, full-spectrum hemp oil*, linalool.
Myrcene Drops: MCT oil from coconuts, full-spectrum hemp oil*, myrcene.
*extracted with ethanol.
Suggested Starting Usage:
Start with 1/2 dropper every 4-6 hours. Take notes and adjust serving size as desired. We suggest no more than 2 droppers every 6 hours due to the high terpene concentration. Use different terpenes together to create your entourage effect.
Not suitable for pets – animals can be very sensitive to terpenes and may have allergies to the plants they are sourced from. For pets, try PhytoFamily Spectrum Strain 600mg CBD Drops.
PhytoFamily is on a mission to bring you more choices in your CBD oil! Try all the drops to find out which balance of cannabinoids you prefer.
Orders will ship within 72 business hours of payment except during Flash Sales and new product releases when shipping times may be delayed due to a high volume of orders. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com