Did you know that eating your terpenes can maximize their synergy? Oral consumption is the future of terpenes because terpenes are sensitive to heat, and they undergo chemical changes when they are dabbed, smoked, or vaped. The best-selling terpene profiles from our High Terp Isolate CBD dabs are infused into hemp distillate and coconut MCT oil to craft a CBD tincture bursting with the flavors and aromas of classic cannabis strains. We build our strain-inspired profiles with PhytoTerps™ terpenes, sourced from high-quality plants excluding medical marijuana and Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS).
Inspired by the GSC Strain (Sativa-Dominant Hybrid)*
GSC is a sativa-dominant hybrid born in California bred by crossing OG Kush (H) and Durban Poison (S). Its sweet earthy aroma comes from OG genetics. Durban genetics and a high beta-caryophyllene content lend a spicy flavor. This internationally renowned strain has won High Times Cannabis Cup awards.
- Available in 15ml (.5 fl oz) and 30 ml (1 fl oz) bottles
- 15ml bottle has at least 300mg CBD
- 30ml bottle has at least 600mg CBD
- Each milligram of liquid contains at least 20mg CBD
- Full spectrum hemp extract
- Hemp extract sourced from Colorado farms in the PhytoFamily Farms Network
- Contains added PhytoTerps terpenes from botanical sources excluding medical marijuana
- Light golden color
- High in naturally occurring hemp terpenes
- Alcohol-free tincture formulation
- Made with coconut MCT Oil base for increased absorption
- Advanced homogenization technology reduces the droplet size of the cannabinoids in the mixture for increased absorption
- Not suitable for pets – animals can be very sensitive to terpenes and may have allergies to the plants they are sourced from. For pets, try PhytoFamily Spectrum Strain 600mg CBD Drops.
Uplifting, pain, nausea, anti-inflammatory, calming.
Primarily beta-caryophyllene, humulene, linalool. Traces of myrcene, eucalyptol.
Spice, earth, pine, sweet.
MCT oil from coconuts, full-spectrum hemp oil*, botanically-sourced terpenes.
*extracted with ethanol.
Suggested Starting Usage:
Start with 1/2 dropper every 4-6 hours. Take notes and adjust serving size as desired. We suggest no more than 2 droppers every 6 hours due to the high terpene concentration.
Not suitable for pets – animals can be very sensitive to terpenes and may have allergies to the plants they are sourced from. For pets, try PhytoFamily Spectrum Strain 600mg CBD Drops.
PhytoFamily is on a mission to bring you more choices in your CBD oil! Try all the drops to find out which balance of cannabinoids you prefer.
Orders will ship within 72 business hours of payment except during Flash Sales and new product releases when shipping times may be delayed due to a high volume of orders. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Care team at [email protected]