Did you know that the same terpenes can have slightly different effects when they are orally ingested versus smoked/vaporized? Enjoy the best of both worlds with our new Strain Collection Drop ‘n’ Dab Bundle Deals: get one bottle of High Terp Drops (30ml) and one jar (1000mg) of High Terp Isolate dabs, both with the same delicious terpene profiles inspired by classic cannabis strains.
We build our strain-inspired profiles with PhytoTerps™ terpenes, sourced from high-quality plants excluding medical marijuana and Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS).
This Purple Urkle CBD Bundle Deal Contains:
- One (1) jar of 1000mg High Terp Isolate – Purple Urkle
- One (1) 30ml bottle of High Terp Drops – Purple Urkle with 600mg+ CBD
Inspired by the Purple Urkle Strain (Indica)*
Purple Urkle is a classic indica strain that boasts a complex history tracing back to 1980s California. It grows with a deep purple hue characteristic of many other infamous indicas that are high in linalool. It comes from the famed Mendocino Purps genetics and is one of Leafly’s Top 100 Strains.
Uplifting, soothing, happiness, peacefulness, restful sleep.
Beta-Caryophyllene, Humulene, and Linalool.
Berry, tropical, herbal.
High Terp Drops Features:
- Contains 600mg+ Cannabidiol (CBD) per bottle
- Made with 1000mg of full-spectrum hemp extract per bottle
- 30ml (1 fl oz)
- Hemp extract sourced from Colorado farms in the PhytoFamily Farms Network
- Contains added PhytoTerps terpenes from botanical sources excluding medical marijuana
- Light golden color
- High in naturally occurring hemp terpenes
- Alcohol-free tincture formulation
- Made with coconut MCT Oil base for increased absorption
- Advanced homogenization technology reduces the droplet size of the cannabinoids in the mixture for increased absorption
- Not suitable for pets – animals can be very sensitive to terpenes and may have allergies to the plants they are sourced from. For pets, try PhytoFamily Spectrum Strain 600mg CBD Drops.
High Terp Drops Ingredients:
MCT oil from coconuts, full-spectrum hemp oil*, botanically-sourced terpenes.
*extracted with ethanol.
Suggested Starting Usage for Drops:
Start with 1/2 dropper every 4-6 hours. Take notes and adjust serving size as desired. We suggest no more than 2 droppers every 6 hours due to the high terpene concentration.
Not suitable for pets – animals can be very sensitive to terpenes and may have allergies to the plants they are sourced from. For pets, try PhytoFamily Spectrum Strain 600mg CBD Drops.
PhytoFamily is on a mission to bring you more choices in your CBD oil! Try all the drops to find out which balance of cannabinoids you prefer.
High Terp Isolate Features:
- Made with 99% CBD Isolate
- Purple Urkle inspired custom-blended terpene profile*
*Made with 100% natural terpenes from botanical sources, excluding cannabis
- Our isolate comes from Colorado hemp farms within the PhytoFamily Farms network
- Custom-blended terpene based flavors
High Terp Isolate Ingredients:
99% CBD Isolate Powder (extracted with ethanol), terpenes from botanical sources*.
*contains NO hemp or medical marijuana derived terpenes.
Suggested Starting Usage for High Terp Isolate:
This extract must be dabbed at low temperatures because of the high terpene concentration. Terpenes are very sensitive to heat, and the most delicate terpenes will boil off at low temperatures. Low-temp dabbing ensures that you taste the true flavor of the extract without burning the delicate terpenes that give the extract its complex flavor and aroma.
Check out the PhytoFamily Blog to learn more about Terpenes!
We suggest dabbing between 315-400 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are using a quartz nail, we suggest heating for 16 seconds and letting it cool for 35 seconds before dabbing. Always use a carb cap – this ensures your dab will continue to melt as the nail cools down, and prevents vapor from escaping your dab rig. Every dabbing setup is different, so take some notes and experiment with the heating and cooling times to achieve the perfect dab. It is best to start at a lower temperature and go from there to ensure you don’t burn the terpenes.
If you are using a wax pen or vape pen, make sure it is on the lowest heat setting.
Orders will ship within 72 business hours of payment except during Flash Sales and new product releases when shipping times may be delayed due to a high volume of orders. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Care team at [email protected]