Rao Cold-Processed Hemp Drops contain 2000mg of cannabinoids and are high in terpenes, CBD, CBDA, and CBC.
Rao is dedicated to sharing the spirit of ancient plants with the modern citizen. We have traveled around the globe and worked alongside local experts to find botanical ingredients that capture the true essence of the plants they come from. We have a lot of phytochemical secrets to share in the upcoming months.
We’re bringing the medical marijuana industry’s top shelf extraction processes to the hemp industry and making improvements of our own. With Rao’s cold-processing technology and proprietary water mitigation process, we preserve the same molecules that exist in live resin. The hemp plant contains many delicate terpenes that are damaged by heat. With Rao’s cold-processing technology you get to taste these terpenes in their pure and unadulterated forms.
Check out the PhytoFamily Blog to learn more about Terpenes!
Rao’s cold-processing extraction technology also preserves a high concentration of non-activated cannabinoids including CBDA. Because of these cannabinoids, if you’re interested in juicing cannabis you’ll want to try these drops. You can read more about CBDA and juicing cannabis in this article on Herb.com
These hemp drops contain 2086 mg of cannabinoids – scroll down to see the full analysis!
Compared to our other high-CBDA Drops:
- Rao Rosin Drops contain less cannabinoids overall, with a 1:1 ratio of CBD to CBDA
- PhytoFamily’s Spectrum Strain Hemp Drops contain less cannabinoids overall, with a 10:1 Ratio of CBD to CBDA
- 30 ml (1 fl oz)
- 2086 mg of cannabinoids per bottle
- Full spectrum product with 8 different cannabinoids.
- High in naturally occurring hemp terpenes
- Made with MCT Oil for increased absorption
- Advanced homogenization technology reduces the droplet size of the cannabinoids in the mixture for increased absorption
- Made with Colorado hemp
- Alcohol-free tincture formulation
- CBD: 1431 mg per bottle (47.7 mg per ml)
- CBDA: 468 mg per bottle (15.6 mg per ml)
- CBC: 73.2 mg per bottle (2.44 mg per ml)
- D9-THC: 45 mg per bottle (1.5 mg per ml)
- CBG: 33 mg per bottle (1.1 mg per ml)
- CBGA: 17.1 mg per bottle (.57 mg per ml)
- THCA: 10.5 mg per bottle (0.35 mg per ml)
- CBN: 9 mg per bottle (0.3 mg per ml)
- Myrcene: 1116 ppm
- B-Caryophyllene: 209 ppm
- Limonene: 164 ppm
- A-Pinene: 156 ppm
- Ocimene-2: 68 ppm
- Humulene: 61 ppm
- B-Pinene: 50 ppm
- A-Bisabolol: 52 ppm
- Guaiol: 22 ppm
MCT oil from coconuts, cold-processed high-cannabinoid hemp oil extracted with highly purified hydrocarbons.
Suggested Starting Usage:
Start with a .5 ml serving size every 4-6 hours. Adjust as needed. Everyone is different, therefore we suggest making notes as you adjust the serving size to find out what is right for you.
PhytoFamily is on a mission to bring you more choices in your CBD oil! Try a the drops to find out which balance of cannabinoids you prefer.
Orders will ship within 72 business hours of payment except during Flash Sales and new product releases when shipping times may be delayed due to a high volume of orders. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com