Rao Cold-Processed Hemp Drops contain 2000mg of cannabinoids and are high in terpenes, CBD, CBDA, and CBC.
Rao is dedicated to sharing the spirit of ancient plants with the modern citizen. We have traveled around the globe and worked alongside local experts to find botanical ingredients that capture the true essence of the plants they come from. We have a lot of phytochemical secrets to share in the upcoming months.
We’re bringing the medical marijuana industry’s top shelf extraction processes to the hemp industry and making improvements of our own. With Rao Cold-Processing Technology and proprietary water mitigation process, we preserve the same molecules that exist in live resin. The hemp plant contains many delicate terpenes that are damaged by heat. With Rao Cold-Processing Technology you get to taste these terpenes in their pure and unadulterated forms.
Check out the PhytoFamily Blog to learn more about Terpenes!
What’s the Deal With CBDA in Drops?
Cannabinoids are formally classified into two categories: acidic or activated. THC and CBD are two of the most well-known activated cannabinoids. But if you test fresh cannabis flower, you won’t find these cannabinoids in high concentrations. Instead, they have to be produced through a process called decarboxylation.
This process converts the acidic forms of cannabinoids like CBDA, THCA, CBGA into the “activated” forms. This is usually done with heat, but other factors such as exposure to light and extraction with solvents can cause decarboxylation.
Frequently the term “non-activated” or “inactive” is used to describe the acidic cannabinoids but new research is showing that these cannabinoids deserve more credit. We believe the terms “acidic” and “activated” are a better representation of these cool phytochemicals.
Juicing raw cannabis is growing in popularity as cannabis consumers explore the acidic forms of cannabinoids that are only available raw plants. We are able to preserve acidic cannabinoids with cold-processing extraction technology and rosin pressing. Skip the mess & effort of juicing and explore CBDA with Rao Rosin Drops, Rao Cold-Processed Drops, or PhytoFamily Spectrum Strain Drops.
These hemp drops contain 2086 mg of cannabinoids – scroll down to see the full analysis!
Compared to our other high-CBDA Drops:
- Rao Rosin Drops contain less cannabinoids overall, with a 1:1 ratio of CBD to CBDA
- PhytoFamily’s Spectrum Strain Hemp Drops contain less cannabinoids overall, with a 10:1 Ratio of CBD to CBDA
- 30 ml (1 fl oz)
- 2086 mg of cannabinoids per bottle
- Full spectrum product with 8 different cannabinoids.
- High in naturally occurring hemp terpenes
- Made with MCT Oil for increased absorption
- Advanced homogenization technology reduces the droplet size of the cannabinoids in the mixture for increased absorption
- Made with Colorado hemp
- Alcohol-free tincture formulation
- CBD: 1431 mg per bottle (47.7 mg per ml)
- CBDA: 468 mg per bottle (15.6 mg per ml)
- CBC: 73.2 mg per bottle (2.44 mg per ml)
- D9-THC: 45 mg per bottle (1.5 mg per ml)
- CBG: 33 mg per bottle (1.1 mg per ml)
- CBGA: 17.1 mg per bottle (.57 mg per ml)
- THCA: 10.5 mg per bottle (0.35 mg per ml)
- CBN: 9 mg per bottle (0.3 mg per ml)
- Myrcene: 1116 ppm
- B-Caryophyllene: 209 ppm
- Limonene: 164 ppm
- A-Pinene: 156 ppm
- Ocimene-2: 68 ppm
- Humulene: 61 ppm
- B-Pinene: 50 ppm
- A-Bisabolol: 52 ppm
- Guaiol: 22 ppm
MCT oil from coconuts, cold-processed high-cannabinoid hemp oil extracted with highly purified hydrocarbons.
Suggested Starting Usage:
Start with a .5 ml serving size every 4-6 hours. Adjust as needed. Everyone is different, therefore we suggest making notes as you adjust the serving size to find out what is right for you.
PhytoFamily is on a mission to bring you more choices in your CBD oil! Try a the drops to find out which balance of cannabinoids you prefer.
Orders will ship within 72 business hours of payment except during Flash Sales and new product releases when shipping times may be delayed due to a high volume of orders. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org